Francis Crick Institute
1 Midland Road
London NW1 1AT
You must have an existing business idea or early stage venture in the biotechnology area, and have less than one year experience as a CEO. A keen passion for advancing the life sciences industry and the drive to succeed in establishing and growing your business is a prerequisite.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals. Whilst being a BIA member is not a minimum requirement, it may be taken into consideration.
Cost: this programme is free of charge; travel and accommodation is at the discretion of the participant.
Click on the button below.
Please have ready:
- CV (Max 10MB)
- Supporting statement from business or academic leader (Max 10MB)
- Your title and a non-confidential summary of your commercialisation proposal indicating the nature of your proposal written in layman’s terms. (200 words)
- In addition, provide a more detailed account through an executive summary of a business plan (max 3 pages x A4) covering:
- i) The Product or Technology;
- ii) The commercial opportunity; i
- ii) The industry & market dynamics;
- iv) IP & Ownership
- What value will your proposition or existing business bring to the Life Sciences sector? (200 words)
- Have you received funding yet?
- Are you actively seeking funding from other sources?
- What drives your passion to be a Life Science entrepreneur? (350 words)
- What do you hope to get out of this programme and what support would you be looking for after the programme? (200 words)
- If you would like to upload a short video pitch or explainer this is also very welcome but not essential (10 minutes and low quality/1GB maximum)
Applications have now closed. Please email Alex with any questions.